Windows 10 (64 bits) - Error while starting application. Could not access HTTP invoker remote service at [http://localhost:8800/service/commandServiceHttpInvoker

Hello
I am trying to evaluate verinice but I am getting this erroe after opening the application. I have disabled the firewall and also the antivirus but I get the same error:

Error while starting application.
Could not access HTTP invoker remote service at [http://localhost:8800/service/commandServiceHttpInvoker]; 
nested exception is org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpException: 
Did not receive successful HTTP response: status code = 503, status message = [org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'serverInitializer' defined in OSGi resource[classpath:/sernet/gs/server/spring/veriniceserver-common.xml|bnd.id=627|bnd.sym=sernet.gs.server]: 
Cannot resolve reference to bean 'workObjects' while setting bean property 'workObjects'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'workObjects' defined in OSGi resource[classpath:/sernet/gs/server/spring/veriniceserver-common.xml|bnd.id=627|bnd.sym=sernet.gs.server]: 
Cannot resolve reference to bean 'commandService' while setting bean property 'map' with key [TypedStringValue: value [commandService], target type [null]]; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: 
Error creating bean with name 'hibernateCommandService' defined in OSGi resource[classpath:/sernet/gs/server/spring/veriniceserver-common.xml|bnd.id=627|bnd.sym=sernet.gs.server]: 
Cannot resolve reference to bean 'daoFactory' while setting bean property 'daoFactory'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: 
Error creating bean with name 'daoFactory' defined in OSGi resource[classpath:/sernet/gs/server/spring/veriniceserver-common.xml|bnd.id=627|bnd.sym=sernet.gs.server]: 
Cannot resolve reference to bean 'cnaTreeElementDao' while setting bean property 'cnaTreeElementDao'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'cnaTreeElementDao' defined in OSGi resource[classpath:/sernet/gs/server/spring/veriniceserver-daos-common.xml|bnd.id=627|bnd.sym=sernet.gs.server]: 
Cannot resolve reference to bean 'searchElementDao' while setting bean property 'searchDao'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: 
Error creating bean with name 'searchElementDao' defined in OSGi resource[classpath:/sernet/gs/server/spring/veriniceserver-search-base.xml|bnd.id=627|bnd.sym=sernet.gs.server]: Cannot resolve reference to be]

Hello,

when using verinice one thing is important to know, which isn’t happening so obviously. Upon its first start verinice creates a workspace directory, in which several things are saved, like the local derby database. Where this directory is created can be seen in a file called „verinice.ini“. This file is located in the location where verinice has been installed. The line under the parameter „-data“ dictates the location where the workspace directory will be created. It is important that there are sufficient rights existing to allow the creation of the workspace directory in that location.
If that does not solve the problem it would be helpful to recieve the verinice log files from you. They are located in a folder called „log“ in the verinice workspace directory. Simply send those logfiles to verinice@sernet.de with a short description of your issue.

Best regards
Jan Ertelt, verinice Team

1 „Gefällt mir“

Hi,
I have exactly the same error on MacOS Mojave whereas the verinice folder has been created correctly (with drwxr-xr-x access rights) during the first launch. The interface appears with all icons and 2 seconds after all gets grey and the error message appears
Any ideai please ? I wish I can test Verisign soon as I gonna start an ISMS project in my company and I’m actually looking for the market for a tool to support this initiave.
Thanks
Pascal